Monday, May 2, 2011

Crick-Crack

Went to the Chiropracter today for the first time, it was a wholesomely interesting experience when I had the adjustment. However, it did help to alleviate the pain I was having in my hands and arms! :) Though the neck cracking was really similar to what I would watch on TV when someones' neck gets snapped to kill them, then again, it's probably just way too much TV on my part. Might go back again as long as I'm enrolled in school, feel so much better already. Though I find out that the combination of Hoop and excessive computer use don't work out so well for my body.  

So got a bit more done.. Character designs for Advanced animation and some compositing for my capstone :) 

For some reason I really, really like this composition, it worked pretty well imo.. 

These are the designs for the 8-bit animation that I want to work on based on the music DarkSide by Diesel. Dark Vadar was a pain in the butt to color.. but I hope the film works out stylistically! lol, gotta get cracking on the background now...
Graph Drawing of Darth Vader
Darth Vader Colored 
 

Main Character Graph
Main Character Colored 

Sensei Graph


Sensei Colored



No comments:

Post a Comment